Support for Medical and Laboratory Environments
Peerless is experienced in human performance, human factors engineering, and A&AS support in medical and laboratory environments.
We support the Air Force Research Lab’s 711 Human Performance Wing’s (711 HPW) USAF School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM) in logistics, public health, laboratory and consult services, front office administration and Defense Health Program R&D.
Peerless brings expertise in providing medical and human performance program management, IT, and training services within the Federal Government environment.
Capabilities and Experience
- Epidemiological Laboratory Support
- Medical Logistics Management
- Hypobaric Altitude Chamber Contractor Logistics Support
- BRAC Transition Planning and Logistics Administration
- Public Health Liaison between USAFSAM and Calamityville
- Project Management, PMRs, and Training
- First Responder Disaster Response Management
- Information Management/IT Support
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Operational Aerospace Medical Research
- Data Analysis, Epi Consult Services Support
- Program Management of Large-Scale Laboratories
- International Training Support